OCA12c – 1Z0-061 – Additional Reading 04
[Additional] Reading material for 1z0-061 Oracle Database 12c SQL Fundamentals test.
Chapter 4: Using Group Functions explains data aggregations, Oracle’s built-in group function, and nesting of functions.
- 6 Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- 6.1 Identify the available group functions
- 6.2 Describe the use of group functions
- 6.3 Group data by using the GROUP BY clause
- 6.4 Include or exclude grouped rows by using the HAVING clause
- Aggregate Functions
- SQL Group Functions
- String Aggregation Techniques
- HAVING Clause
- ROLLUP, CUBE, GROUPING Functions and GROUPING SETS